web service fails after uploading and cannot download results.

Jul 8, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Hello, I downloaded this project yesterday, opened a developer account in Bing maps and tried the SSIS project that tests the component. I have been able to get only one result in 21 attempts, the one result I got back was when running only for one record, using Adventure works; here is the result: <encoding name='ISO-8859-1'> EntityID(long),AddressLine(String),PrimaryCity(String),Subdivision(String),PostalCode(String),CountryRegion(String),Phone(String),Latitude(double),Longitude(double),MatchCode(String),MatchedMethod(String),MatchedAddress(String),EditedLocationUTC(string),EditedPropertyUTC(string),InputModified(String) 21640,1080 quai de Grenelle,Saint Ouen,,17490,,,0,0,Bad,,,,, So this tells me my account works, well, but that was just one time yesterday and when I try to rerun even for the same address I keep getting this error: Error: 0xC0047062 at Test MapPoint Batch Geocoder, MapPoint Batch Geocoder [459]: System.ApplicationException: Failed to execute MapPoint command StartDownload after 20 attempts. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An internal server error occurred (2QXA9E8XRR3FVU:D644F5A8:WUVX). Do you know if there is something going on with the service? I am using Staging. Thanks, Anibal.
Sep 16, 2010 at 8:36 PM

I am actually getting the same error.  Was there any resolution to this issue?  Thanks for any help you can provice.