MapPoint Batch Geocoder [33]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Jul 2, 2010 at 1:32 AM

In SSIS 2008 Data Flow when I execute the package the Source goes Green and 145 rows were extracted.

But the MapPointBatchGeocoder goes Red and I get the following entries in my Output log. Can anyone tell me what's happening?

I've even tried making the Source a view with "where NOT NULL" on every column to make sure that the source data does not contain any NULLs, but I'm still getting a NullReferenceException.

Thanks,

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" starting.

Information: 0x4004300A at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.

Information: 0x4004300A at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.

Information: 0x40043006 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Prepare for Execute phase is beginning.

Information: 0x40043007 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Pre-Execute phase is beginning.

Information: 0x4004300C at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Execute phase is beginning.

Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Component, MapPoint Batch Geocoder [33]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at MapPointBatchGeocoder.GeocoderTransformation.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostProcessInput(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper, Int32 inputID, IDTSBuffer100 pDTSBuffer, IntPtr bufferWirePacket)

Error: 0xC0047022 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "MapPoint Batch Geocoder" (33) failed with error code 0x80004003 while processing input "Input" (35). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Information: 0x40043008 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Post Execute phase is beginning.

Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Component, MapPoint Batch Geocoder [33]: System.ApplicationException: Failed to execute MapPoint command DeleteDataSource after 10 attempts. ---> System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at MapPointBatchGeocoder.MapPointCustomerDataServices.CustomerDataService.DeleteDataSource(String DataSourceName, LocationDataEnvironment Environment)

at Geospatial.CDSRetryProxy.RunCommand(MapPointCommand command, Object[] commandParams)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Geospatial.CDSRetryProxy.RunCommand(MapPointCommand command, Object[] commandParams)

at Geospatial.CDSRetryProxy.DeleteDataSource(String DataSourceName, LocationDataEnvironment Environment)

at Geospatial.Geocoder.DeleteDataSource()

at Geospatial.Geocoder.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at Geospatial.Geocoder.Dispose()

at MapPointBatchGeocoder.GeocoderTransformation.PostExecute()

at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPostExecute(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)

Error: 0xC0047018 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: component "MapPoint Batch Geocoder" (33) failed the post-execute phase and returned error code 0x80131600.

Information: 0x4004300B at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: "component "Destination for aabel-s7220 ghuk" (16)" wrote 0 rows.

Information: 0x40043009 at Data Flow Component, SSIS.Pipeline: Cleanup phase is beginning.

Task failed: Data Flow Component

Warning: 0x80019002 at Package: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (4) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" finished: Failure.